I am a cockpit display engineer by profession. My wife had a part-time job. We adopted a son since we were not able to have a child the conventional way. We had a nice house and lived a charmed American life. My wife and I were immigrants from India and we worked hard to achieve the American Dream. Sadly we also accumulated an abnormal amount of debt that would come to haunt us as you’ll see below. My goal is to help others learn from our mistakes and to take action before disaster strikes in an unusually unique way.
In 2006 my wife and I were near retirement age. On the surface our retirement future looked bright. We would be getting comfortable pensions through the companies I worked for combined with Social Security. Our IRA’s and 401(k)’s added up to several times our income. Then our world came crashing down.
Later that year my job position was eliminated and I was “let go” five years before I reached retirement age. My wife only had a part-time job and her pay was insufficient to pay our bills. We had a mortgage and a vast amount of credit card debt. We were so intent on maintaining good credit we used our retirement savings to pay these bills. I looked for another job but couldn’t get anything that came close to the income I had before.
We all know what happened in 2008. The financial system crashed and ruined the lives of so many individuals. Maybe you were in that group. Our savings dwindled so much we couldn’t afford to pay our bills. We had a couple of last ditch options. Firstly, apply for the Obama Home Affordable Refinance Plan (HARP). Secondly, declare bankruptcy. We were so far behind in paying our bills our credit rating was already shot.
Fortunately we were introduced by a friend several years ago to LegalShield. The company that provided this service had been in business for over forty years. The monthly subscription was pennies a day it was a no brainer to sign up. We saw its value and made sure we didn’t drop this subscription. As a result, we were able to discuss our situation with lawyers without being charged fees.
Although the banks threatened foreclosure they were inundated with so many problems they never started the bankruptcy process. According to plan we were able to successfully get our home refinanced with terms we could afford, Then we filed for bankruptcy and had all our debts forgiven. The work performed by the lawyers was first class. Off course, we should have been better in managing our money. We are now both in retirement and able to live a decent life because of the affordable legal help we received.
DO YOU THINK IT IS A GOOD IDEA TO HELP?
Absolutely! That is the main reason for this website. I want to talk with you to see if there are issues in your life that could benefit by knowing your legal rights. Let me give you a few examples below to see if any sound familiar:
1) Do you sign contracts or agreements for anything at all? Do you read and understand the fine print or just hope for the best and sign? Wouldn’t you like to have that document reviewed by a lawyer to find out if there are any “gotchas”? It only takes at most three business days. This could save you a lot of grief because the company who gave you that contract to sign does that to protect THEIR RIGHTS! Don’t you want to protect YOUR RIGHTS?
2) Has a company or organization taken advantage of you that cost you a lot of money? Wouldn’t you like to have a lawyer intervene on your behalf to be treated fairly? In the past you wouldn’t even consider this option because of the prohibitive cost. But it doesn’t have to be that way. You can get legal help without paying a big bill for this service.
3) When you sign a lease agreement you can have the document reviewed free of charge before you sign.
4) If you are writing a contract or agreement for someone else to sign you can have a lawyer help you write it so that your rights are protected for free.
5) You can have a will prepared for free.
6) If you are to appear in traffic court how would you like a lawyer to represent you for free?
7) If you are subjected to an IRS audit wouldn’t it reduce stress if you could have a lawyer be present with you?
These are just a few of the many situations where having access to a lawyer can be of benefit to you. I have lost count of the number of times I have called my law firm for advice. They always respond within four business hours. There is no price you can put to peace of mind.
If you can see the benefits of having a Law Firm on your side, then let me know.
My goal is very simple. It is to help you experience the benefits of affordable legal representation. It levels the playing field so you’re on an equal footing with the wealthy who can afford the $200 an hour plus for lawyers. You should also know that the lawyers who help are specialized in whatever field you need and are the very best in the city you live in. You are given VIP treatment.
If you ever need a hand or have any questions, feel free to leave them below and I will be more than happy to help you out.
All the best,